Just thought I'd better pop by and let you know that I've moved my quilting blog home over to Blossom Heart Quilts. We've just recently moved to Japan, and with it, decided to start afresh and commit to making this quilt blogging thing work. I hope to see you all there!
1 comment:
I love all things to do with quilting. i had a brain anurysim and my 36 year old daughter who lived over 7 hours away, quit her job and moved in to take care of me. she was going to plant flowers for me and i was going to teach her to hand piece and hand quilt but it didnt happen. tragically, she died in my arms from a blood clot to her lung, just four days after she moved in. i would just like to say to all quilters, if you know someone who is interested in quilting, don't put off teaching them until tomorrow may never come. babscorbitt@gmail.com
Post a Comment