Pages

September 3, 2011

Winner winner!

I just found out I won THIS! I chose the 'Grass' pack, as I don't have much green in my stash.

Jane from Want It, Need It, Quilt is awesome. $30 layer cakes and jelly rolls anyone? Or how about $10 charm packs? Not to mention getting a Flurry by Kate Spain layer cake the other day for just $25. I know, I'm so excited to make something with it! What, I don't know, but something. Amazing. Beautiful.


Remember this fluffy mail? From Jane. With FOUR freebie charm squares (I originally said 3, but there was another stuck to the back of one!) And with my Flurry layer cake came another 5 Christmas flannel charm squares. She's so lovely, that Jane! And waaaaay to tempting *sigh*

So please, go check out Jane and tell her I said hi!

2 comments:

Linda in Arkansas said...

Isn't that red so warm and lovely? It will make a great quilt. I'm wondering about that little tool? Is is for hexies?
I found you at Lilly's Quilts.

Anonymous said...

I found you at Lilly's Quilts SBM! I am your newest, stop by my blog if you get a chance!

What a great win!! I'm jealous!

Congrats!