Pages

August 29, 2011

Giveaway: Paying It Forward

I saw this lovely idea on the equally lovely Sharon's blog. And so on the off chance there are actually 3 people who read this blog...

1. I will make a little something for the first 3 people that comment on this post. It will be a surprise and you will not know when it will arrive.
 
2. I will have 365 days to get this surprise to you. The catch? To get a goodie from me you must play along too! Share the giving love on your blog by promising to send a handmade goody to the first three people comment on your blog post.

3. You must therefore have a blog! OR... in case some Real Life friends read and want to join in... use your FB status ;) Just tag my other blog's FB page so I can track it!

4. After commenting on my post, you have to go post this on your blog/Facebook.
 
Don't stress if like me you're new to this whole handmade swap thing, or to the handmade thing full stop! I'm not guaranteeing anything incredibly amazing, because I'm not that good. But I promise it will be made with love!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooo pick me, pick me. Sweet idea.

If I'm a "winner" (incase you pre-approve your posts and I'm not actually one of the first three) I promise to post about it tonight.

And, just so you know - I read your blog! I'm sure I'm not the only one. :)