Pages

August 23, 2011

WIP: Baby Girl Quilt

Here's the baby quilt I was talking about last week! Using Putting on the Ritz by Moda. This is the original layout I did. I took a photo, then had another play around. I got hubby's opinion, and he voted for the second one.

Both hubby and my mum thought it looked nice and random

But it's not random. I can't stand it being entirely random - it needs some sort of pattern for me! I have since sewn it together... and added an extra row on each side to make it wider! I'm going to back it in polar fleece, but Spotlight has sold out of it! That's what happens when you wait until the fourth day of a sale to go in. Oh well.

And here's what I spent some birthday vouchers on:
Spots and Solids
I'm thinking hexies! All washed and dried, now to just press and cut. And cut. And cut!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Admittedly I thought it was random until I took a second, closer look. Nice! This way you can keep both types of people happy. Can't get better than that. :)